Which private hospital has a cheaper treatment of corona?

There are only 7 such hospitals in Delhi which are already treating corona at more than 60% beds of their total capacity.

  • Delhi government has given the number of discounted beds
  • Number of discounted beds in 7 hospitals stated

Dr. VK Paul Committee, formed by the Union Home Ministry, recommended the cheap treatment of corona patients in private hospitals in Delhi on 60 percent beds of their total capacity. On this, the Delhi government first issued an order, and now it has been clear how many beds are available in these hospitals at these discounted rates.

According to the circular of Directorate General Health Services, Delhi, there are only 7 such hospitals in Delhi which are already treating corona at more than 60% beds of their total capacity. Therefore, the Delhi Government has given the number of beds with the concessional rate in them.

  1. Max Saket – 120 beds
  2. Sir Gangaram Coalmet Hospital – 25 beds
  3. Mahadurga Charitable Trust Hospital – 60 Beds
  4. Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital-72 Beds
  5. Cygnus Orthocare Hospital – 24 beds
  6. Saroj Super Specialty Hospital – 102 Beds
  7. Bansal Global Hospital – 30 beds

There are 108 private hospitals in Delhi, which are treating patients of Corona at beds of 19% to 58% of their total capacity. That is, in all these 108 hospitals, patients do not need to think whether there will be cheap treatment here because here all 100% beds will be available at a discounted rate. In these 108 hospitals, there are all types of hospitals, small, big, and medium.

Read: Police arrested 4 accused for killing an 88-year-old woman

The 7 hospitals where the number of beds with concessional rate is mentioned, ie those who are already treating corona patients at more than 60% beds of their total capacity, the remaining 40% of the beds to the hospital patient on their assigned rates. Can give, but at the time of admission, written consent will have to be obtained from the patient and proper record will have to be kept.

Hospitals that have been given land at concessional rates and are treating Corona patients, will have to provide 10% of the total corona beds to the economically weaker sections for free treatment. At the same time, all 108 hospitals in which corona is currently being treated on less than 60 percent beds of their total capacity, and hence they will have to be given cheap treatment on all their existing corona beds at present.

Facebook Twitter

If those hospitals keep more than 60 percent of their beds for the treatment of corona, then they will have to give written information to the supervising authority before taking more money from the patients on the remaining 40% beds.